Pretty much a repeat of Saturday on Sunday. Settled conditions, not much breeze, clear and sunny skies (for the most part), little or no risk of any precipitation (and therefore possible snow), but low temperatures during the night and into Sunday morning. The yellow alert for low temperatures is for the whole of Mallorca except the east. This is from midnight Saturday to 9am Sunday; lows of -2C.
Sunday's weather in Mallorca
Also in Weather
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma