Cloudier day forecast for Wednesday with sunny spells; a likelihood of fog in the northern Tramuntana area in particular but possible for most of the island. A low probability of rain, but this is due to increase on Thursday; rain is on the cards for the whole weekend and into the start of next week. Weather stations are now indicating less of a fall in temperature than was the case on Monday - highs of around 14C rather than 11C at the weekend. Rain could fall as snow down to 900 metres on Saturday.
Mallorca wakes up to foggy skies but get ready for a wet weekend
Also in Weather
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma