Unsettled weather in the second fortnight of August is not uncommon in Mallorca. While there has been some cloud around over the past couple of days and light rain in parts of the island, the Aemet met agency is suggesting that there could be thunderstorms later in the week.
Storms possible in Mallorca at the end of the week
Also in Weather
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones