Mallorca is getting braced for a wet and wild week ahead with another wave of storms and winds forecast to hit and temperatures set to fall below normal for this time of year.
Wet and wild week ahead in Mallorca
Island will be back on storm alert
Also in Weather
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.