Some rain likely over the weekend, but only light.
One of the fronts will bring "polar air".
Balearic government is currently “monitoring the situation very specifically to see how it evolves”.
Temperatures will fall in the Balearics this weekend.
An Atlantic front is due to bring rain on Friday.
The weather will be unsettled over the coming days as we near the weekend.
Record temperatures in January.
The worst of the weather on Friday is forecast to be in the evening.
Rain forecast for the whole of the island on Thursday.
Rain expected to be quite heavy in areas on Wednesday evening and on Thursday.
Heaviest of the rain was in the Tramuntana.
There wasn't nearly as much rain as usual in October or November.
Rain forecast for most of the island on Thursday.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma