And so the fine weather continues with no end in sight. Quite hot on Sunday, especially in the interior, as it was on Saturday - a high of 33.4C, at least six degrees above normal for September.
Sunday's weather in Mallorca - Temperatures above normal
Continuing fine and sunny
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma