A generally sunny Saturday but with temperatures well down on what they have been recently. They are in fact more in line with the average for the start of December (17C to 18C). Wind easing, but there is a yellow alert for the Tramuntana and north/northeast coasts until 8am - waves up to three metres and winds of 65 to 70 km/h.
Saturday's weather in Mallorca
Temperatures falling a few degrees
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma