The cyclonic conditions on Friday were a bit of a non-event. Winds weren't that strong and rain, except in an area of the Tramuntana, was modest. A yellow alert for rough seas in the north/northeast for Saturday has been lifted.
Saturday's weather in Mallorca
Getting warmer ...
Also in Weather
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma