The new edition of the Palma International Boat Show, which opened this morning at Palma’s Moll Vell, exceeds the figures from before the pandemic. The fair will have 276 participating companies, six more than in 2019 and 49 more than last year, which represents an increase of 21% over 2021.
Full sail ahead for Palma Boat show
Record number of exhibitors
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma