The Koru in the Club de Mar where the figure of Lauren Sanchez can be seen on the bow.
Koru is owned by Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon. It's lenghth is 127m (417ft), it has a capacity for 18 passengers and 40 crew members. Its worth: $500 million.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma