On one of the busiest days of the summer, the automated baggage system at Palma Son Sant Joan Airport suffered a breakdown around 10am on Saturday morning.
Airport automated baggage system breaks down
Also in Holiday
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!