For the frst time since 2019 all island hotels are now open for business and look set to enjoy a high level of occupancy as the island moves towards a record season.
All hotels are now open for business for the first since 2019
Hoteliers overcoming staff shortages
Also in Holiday
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Michael Douglas banned from filling his Mallorca swimming pool
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!