This weekend, Palma Son Sant Joan Airport has 2,503 scheduled flights (arrivals and departures), which are up from 2,348 for the same weekend of 2019. Tour operators are saying that figures this October are certainly comparable with those of pre-pandemic years, demand being helped by school half-term holidays.
Mallorca hotels maintaining occupancy up to 75% in October
But after the first week of November ...
Also in Holiday
- "Massive queues" for British travellers at Palma airport
- Palma nightlife - Close at midnight or move to the industrial estates
- President Armengol comes to the defence of teacher in Spanish flag affair
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Woman arrested for biting off a man's earlobe at a Palma bar