Some hotels in Mallorca are trying to combat sunbed-hungry guests, a few are even opening the access to the swimming pools later in a bid to combat the rush for sunbeds. But it appears that holidaymakers continue to come up with cunning plans to bag their favourite spot, any spot for that matter.
Mallorca sunbed battle rages on
Guests complain of “absolute chaos”
Also in Holiday
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash