The announcement that Calvia will be increasing its taxes by 10 per cent next year has understandably caused a backlash from residents who quite rightly believe that in some cases the council is squandering funds on unnecessary projects.
Also in Holiday
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property