Further to your article by Ann MacDonald it is with sadness that I have to agree with everthing she writes and point out that the problem is even greater than described. Look at the horrific traffic congestion daily to enter or leave Pto. Pollensa, the disgusting smell of sewerage at distinct areas of the Port, in particular at the taxi rank, La Gola and half way along the once pretty pine walk!! Ask the residents and its visitors about the salt water which comes out of the taps damaging our cutlery, washing machines etc. etc. and finally look at the sad faces who now have to queue to make a police report after the huge increase in petty crime.
I´m sorry, but you are right
Also in Holiday
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits