I think that you, your resident readers, visitors and their hotel managers and tour reps should know of the following story. Last Saturday (9th Nov) I was on a coach tour of the island organised by a local tour company. It was to be via Sa Calobra, Soller and return to Palma. The leg from Sa Calobra to Soller was to be by boat after lunch at Sa Calobra. But my friend and I missed the boat. Whether it was the mumbling of the courier or our fault in not getting the right departure time does not matter. It seems that the company, and almost any other tour company, just trusts to luck that the requisite number of tourists make the trip.
Day trip nightmare for British tourist
Also in Holiday
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property