l Dear Editor, It is true that language has a great deal to do with the service one gets from a shop, (Viewpoint Tuesday December 3) but too often it's the attitude of both the customer and the shop assistant which affects any sale.
It takes two to tango
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman