I have read that the volunteers who flocked to Galicia last week end to help with the cleaning up process of the oil on the rocks, have now returned, probably all feeling satisfied that they have fulfilled their duty, giving up their long weekend in the aid of ecology. I fear that one could really only call it just a drop in the ocean since there are reports that what has been washed up so far is only a small part of what is still to come.
Doing one´s duty
Also in Holiday
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers