By Ray Fleming DAVID Blunkett may have lost the Home Office but has kept his home. Or, rather, his fourth home. The Prime Minister has decided that Mr Blunkett can remain in the official Belgravia residence he occupied when he was Home Secretary; the lease is presumably open-ended but obviously cannot go beyond the date of the general election.
DAVID KEEPS HIS DES RES
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Mark Cavendish teams up with Armstrong, Ullrich and Wiggins in Mallorca