IT is instructive to see how quickly the central London congestion charge on motorists has been accepted despite the initial protests against it and the subsequent complaints by shops and other commercial operations that it was affecting their income.
PAY AS YOU DRIVE
Also in Holiday
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister