I was somewhat surprised, to put it mildly, to read in your report (Wednesday 14th November) concerning the opening of the Galatzo estate, to see that the olive press had been recently restored by specialists who had taken 18 months to bring it back to working condition at a cost of 181'000 euros.
Also in Holiday
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Bank clerk accused of stealing foreigner´s two million euro fortune in Palma
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update