T HREE cheers to the Balearic Day celebrations which are taking place this weekend across Palma. A massive market has been established along Palma´s promenade which has something for everyone. Even the weather has stayed fine. In these tough times it has good that events of this type are still being organised and well supported by the general public. Balearic Day is an event for all and all should enjoy all the events are currently taking place.
Three cheers to....
Also in Holiday
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister