IN his first speech to Congress as President of the United States, Barack Obama responded to criticism that he has sounded too negative in some speeches and set out his economic recovery plan in positive terms. He included a strong commitment to reform of America's health care system.
The week that was
Also in Holiday
- Bank clerk accused of stealing foreigner´s two million euro fortune in Palma
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Mallorca-loving Emily is the hottest thing on the planet, says Brad Pitt