I WOULD like to reopen the debate on cyclists on the island's roads who ride in bunches. Surely for their own safety and that of the motorist, they should ride in single file on the busy road especially with the large increase in the volume of traffic.
Cyclists: a danger to themselves
Also in Holiday
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers