Bonnie Tyler, the Welsh music veteran who has controversially been chosen to represent Britain at the Eurovision song contest at Malmo, Sweden, in May.
PERSON OF THE WEEK ....
Also in Holiday
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt