The results of the Iraq parliamentary election continued to trickle through slowly, at one time putting the incumbent prime minister Nuri al-Maliki slightly ahead and at another giving a slender lead to his predecessor Iyed Allawi. The radical Shia cleric Muqtade al-Sadr is thought to be in third place.Even when the results are called it is expected that weeks or months of coalition will follow.
THE WEEK THAT WAS
Also in Holiday
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort