Dear Sir IT is uplifting to know that people are now prepared to take action to preserve the beautiful environment here in Mallorca. A friend of mine in the South East of the island here has been pursuing a fantastic ecological project for over 20 years. Yet, at this present moment in time, it is more under threat than ever from property developers and despite recent efforts to pursuade ecological groups to become involved, he has yet to find anyone really interested in supporting him in his efforts. He is getting old now and has almost lost heart.
March for Majorca
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!