Dear Sir, Ref: Street works lead to cancellation of bookings at hostal in Pollensa (Daily Bulletin, 26 May). I READ with great interest the above article. Mr Walledge is absolutely correct in his assumption that this type of bad planning by local councils will lead to cancellations and extremely bad publicity for your beautiful island. Cosmos Holidays over the past 45 years has carried well in excess of two million passengers to Majorca. Many of these guests will no doubt have thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful climate, beautiful beaches and charming ambience, and l am very confident that they will continue to do so in the future.
Ruining business in Puerto Pollensa
Also in Holiday
- Woman dies while sunbathing on Mallorcan beach
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca