President Obama made a passionate defence of his health-care reforms to a joint meeting of Congress, saying that he was determined to be the last president to take up this cause.
THE WEEK THAT WAS
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow