The MDB reports that six thousand expatriates have signed a petition to the British parliament calling for all British citizens overseas to be given the vote in the BREXIT referendum. I too have signed the petition but having lived outside the UK for 15 years I presume my petition will be invalid. It seems many of the 6000 will be like me stuck between a rock and a hard place!
Playa de Palma
Letters to the Editor
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow