A university degree with top honours is called a cum laude so it was a suitable name for a cafeteria beside Palma’s Instituto. But when the moment came to give marks for the two dishes we had there, cum laude was a far from appropriate rating. I went because a friend, whose opinions on food are usually reliable, had recommended the pizzas and the pastas, but our two pastas sent the cook right to the bottom of the class.
Poor marks for this cum laude
Also in Holiday
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"