Not all that long ago, Majorcans (and Spaniards in general) never drank tea. It was an infusion people took when they weren’t feeling well. For breakfast and for breaks throughout the day, Spaniards were coffee drinkers. That is no longer the case, at least in Palma.
Words and more
Also in Holiday
- Thirty-year sentences demanded for judge and prosecutor in BCM owner case
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Man looking for mushrooms dies after a fall in the mountains
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca