Having just covered the three consecutive autumn ‘ferias’ in Inca leading up to Dijous Bo, along with various recent events in my home town of Mancor de la Vall, I was curious, on entering the village square mid-week, to discover several massive tree trunks dumped ‘jenga style’ outside one of our local bars. I hadn’t heard of anything going on, but to be truthful, there are so many fiestas and events in our small township; it’s sometimes hard to keep up with what’s happening next!
Out and About
Also in Holiday
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!