Today I would like to introduce you to my brother’ A Human of Majorca’ who has dipped his toes in the sand of Puerto Soller and absorbed our world. His life is in LA now but we both remember many stories of our early days Majorca and the Luke Rhinehart connection. Luke Rhinehart taking our kids out on a pedalo in the Port is one of the most memorable, especially when Luke sent the kids back to us on the sand asking for the money for the pedalo. The rich and famous live in their own world I suppose. Or this was one of his Dice Man foibles.
Humans of Majorca
Humans of Majorca has a chat with Nick Mead
Also in Holiday
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash