Many walkers don’t hire cars and use the bus to get to the starting points of good walking trails.
Just one more week of the Soller Tram being out of service for annual repairs to the track. It will be back on 22nd January 2024.
This is an extremely busy time of year for celebrations and observances.
New Year’s Eve starts with Sant Silvestre Fun Run from the Marina Tramontana, in Puerto Soller at 4 pm.
"A little project for the 'Lonely Planet' guidebook taught me that what readers seem to love most, is a locals view of their favourite things..."
What a year to review, as Mallorca got hotter and busier than ever.
“The word on the street says Soller is to have a significant opening by a Swedish super chef. I know lots of details but can’t print them yet!”
This year, for the first time, the buses ran to midnight to fill this criterion. We are all waiting to see if this continues with the winter timetable to be published for November 1.
This is also the week where repairs are being done to the two road tunnels in our world.
It is hoped this will take its place in the official list of races from 2024 onwards, encouraging sports people to the Soller Valley to race.
We are all hoping to visit the fountain as it is brought to life and water starts to flow.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma