So, another week of lockdown and another week of tedious, over-indulged celebrities bemoaning their lot. Thankfully, I haven’t watched television for many years now so am spared a lot of unctuous mewling from these spoilt, out of touch oafs on popular talk shows and breakfast time programmes.
I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!
Also in Holiday
- EasyJet flight intercepted by fighter as it heads to Balearic airspace
- Irish tourist serious after Santa Ponsa hotel balcony fall
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived
- Masks could be reintroduced in Spain's top holiday destinations
- Delays in Palma because of easyJet strike