India on 10 April began a two-day nationwide mock drill to assess the preparedness of hospitals in both public and private facilities amid rising Covid-19 cases.
Covid-19 admissions rise again and Balearic Islands is at very high risk of infection.
According to the government, people "should not travel to amber list countries or territories for leisure purposes".
Officials said the data likely did not yet reflect the impact of the Easter break.
The EMA's focus and primary concern has been on cases of blood clots in the head.
"Too many people coming in and out of our country each day."
A vaccine that works is seen as a game-changer in the battle against the coronavirus, which has killed more than 1.2 million people worldwide.
While the UK government fifed and faffed about for what seemed like ages, agonising over - let’s face it, a very limited lockdown - Spain went into full lockdown mode ... .
The Week in Tourism
This revisits the UK quarantine decision and is of the view that it was a political matter and not a scientific one.
De-escalation hinted at the light at the end of the tunnel. Or was it the light at the end of a corridor, wherein were thermographic cameras and travellers with Passenger Locator Cards?
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma