FOR many people 2021 has not got off the start they were hoping for. We are having to double down in our efforts to fight the Coronavirus and that means more restrictions, more closures, and less interaction with others. Of course, we have done this before, all of us living in Mallorca last March went through the first lockdown with no preparation and no idea of how it was going to affect us.
Staying sane in crazy times
Mallorca last March went through the first lockdown with no preparation
Also in Holiday
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash