Where to begin? Let’s take the end of a piece written by a Spanish journalist, Javier Mato. “We simply don’t have a government. We have no direction. This is useless. It’s pitiful.”
Useless, pitiful: the masks on beaches debacle
Marichal’s reference to the state of alarm is relevant in this context
Also in Holiday
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Michael Douglas banned from filling his Mallorca swimming pool
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!