British tourists waiting at Son Sant Joan airport in Palma.
"Mallorca is consolidating its position as a quality destination far beyond the sun and beach product.”
"Island-wide law which governs bad behaviour will be introduced..."
This week in our headlines: The King has dinner in a restaurant in Palma, taxis queues and traffic jams, plus British tourist arrested for running over two people and the sage of El Bungalow beach restaturant.
Gabriel Escarrer Jaume Chief Excecutive of Melia Hotels International.
More passengers are expected to arrive this season to Mallorca.
Foreign travel to Spain has been gathering steam in recent months.
Es Colomer in Formentor.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Michael Douglas banned from filling his Mallorca swimming pool
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!