Our Thursday evening weekly car show at the Blue Nest in Port Adriano is going strong. Different cars turn up every week, it’s never boring. An ever changing kaleidoscope reflecting the itinerant nature of Mallorca. Even in a pandemic. Last week the focus of attention was undoubtedly the Bentley seen here.
Focus on cars: Oops!
The Bentley S series was made from 1955 to 1961
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow