Not all that long ago, few people in Mallorca were familiar with the little French dish called tapénade. But about 18 years ago it started to become fashionable and was appearing on restaurant menus all over the island.
Food and Wine: Tapénade - You’ll have to do it yourself in Mallorca
Tapénade, a famous dish from Provence that is sometimes classified as a sauce
Also in Holiday
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones