It’s still warm enough to eat on terraces and dine at night al fresco. Also time to venture in search of different restaurants. But where to go? Look no further. I have gathered some exceptional restaurants offering a variety of cuisine at varying prices. My personal choices for quality food in lovely surroundings.
Looking for a new place to eat out? Check our Restaurant Guide in Mallorca
Local restaurants on the island
Also in Holiday
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones