The octopus was melt-in-your-mouth soft and went really well with the greens, altogether seasoned with spicy lime.
According to GOB, these bars do not have authorisation.
There have been calls for the passport for bars and other establishments to be scrapped this week.
Five regions have scrapped restrictions and done away with the Covid passport.
Certain regional governments are considering scrapping the Covid passport requirement.
There have been some incidents when customers have refused to show the Covid certificate.
New measures apply from Wednesday.
Agreement with business and unions on Thursday.
Capacity of 50 or more; evidence of negative tests an alternative.
The high court has given "greater clarity" to regulations as they apply to bars.
There was a police operation against the illegal showing of matches.
A fine and compensation to LaLiga as well.
Festive cheer is turning to festive gloom.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash