At this time of the year the excessive growth on all our bushes, shrubs and especially the climbing plants must surely encourage one to get the secateurs out and start snipping. It is not exactly time for pruning yet but simply to be able to walk around the garden without getting entangled in with all the new summers growth will do no harm to any plant even if it is still in full bloom.
Let’s talk about invasive climbing plants...
October really is ‘bulb’ time
Also in Holiday
- Two famous Vietnamese artists accused of raping a British teenager
- Irish tourist serious after Santa Ponsa hotel balcony fall
- "Make or brake" month for British drivers in the Balearics
- British arrivals to be fast-tracked at Palma Airport
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived