The education and culture festival, PAula is returning to Mallorca next month with a whole new format under the motto ‘Altres camins per alearn’, or ‘Other Ways to Learn’.
The PAula Educational Festival returns to Palma
Also in Holiday
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers