In my Swedish childhood, Halloween was basically non existing as a holiday. For the most part we did get to see some of the American horror movies on the Swedish TV and that was about it.
“The coolest event I had ever attended till this day!"
It would be a dream for this sleepy village in my opinion
Also in Holiday
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- Calling all Santas! Mass gathering in Palma on Saturday: Xmas What's On