Juana María Romero started working in the family’s hardware shop when she was 12 and stayed until she began studying fashion design at the age of 30.
Hats off to Mallorca's Juana María Romero
Also in Holiday
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- Mallorca Live: Making some changes after first day problems
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday