The British newspaper Daily Mail has listed Macià Batle as one of the best wines from the islands of Europe. The prestigious wine critic Charlotte Kristensen has placed Bodegues Macià Batle in her list of the best wines produced in the European islands. In her column FOR YOU, dated July 17 this year, for the British newspaper, in an article in which she talks about the 6 best wines she has tasted during her holidays on the islands of Europe, she highlights the red wine Añada de Macià Batle.
Macià Batle highlighted among the best wines from European islands
Macià Batle works with the red grape variety Manto Negro, which is grown exclusively in Mallorca
Also in Holiday
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!